So, I was walking through the mall the other day and saw that there was a Muslim bookstore. I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstoreso I went in.As I was wandering around taking a look, the clerk stopped me and asked if he could help me.I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked, “Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal Mexicans?"The clerk said, get the Hell out and stay out!I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?"
Popular Posts
-
JOKES: PG 13 Why Worry: There are really only two things in life to worry about: either you are sick, or you are well. I...
-
Subject: How did we elect his guy? An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut o...
-
Texas A&M Commencement Address – The students gave a standing ovation; the faculty were deathly silent! from http://theghostfighter...
-
Universal Prismatic Microscope Consisting of 5,682 parts and able to achieve resolutions of up to 100,000 diameters Rife's inventions...
-
Two Arabs, Abd-al-Rahman and Abd-al-Rashid moved to Paris where they made friends with a French guy named Jean-Paul. The...
-
Gotta Love this Policeman A motor...
-
So, I was walking through the mall the other day and saw that there was a Muslim bookstore. I was wondering what ex...
-
The Question: DO YOU LIKE GETTING OLDER??? I am forwarding this to those on my Seniors email list because it is so ...
-
Some of you have heard this, but pass it on to those who need a good laugh !!!!!!! How to Wash a Cat Go into the bathroom and put b...
Sunday, August 30, 2015
Donald Trump joke
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment