Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

PILOT JOKE

 This is Air Traffic Control-------


This is the story of the blond flying in a two-seater airplane with
just the pilot.

He has a heart attack and dies.

She, frantically calls out a May Day. "May Day! May Day! Help me! Help
me! My pilot had a heart attack and he's dead and I don't know how to
fly."

Help me!  Please help me!”

She hears a voice over the radio saying: "This is Air Traffic Control,
retired Marine fighter pilot, and I have you loud and clear. I will
talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I've had a lot
of experience with this kind of problem. Now, just take a deep breath.
Everything will be fine!"

"Now give me your height and position.”

She says, "I'm 5'4" and I support Obama.”
"O.K." says the voice on the radio...."Repeat after me: Our Father,
who art in heaven.....".

No comments:

Post a Comment