Popular Posts

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fishing story...


I knew it and saw it coming. Do not mess with snakes. They are smarter that we give them credit for.
*********
Jack Daniels Fishing Story

I went fishing one morning
but after a short time I ran out of prawns.
Then I saw a redbelly black snake with a frog in his mouth.
Frogs are good barramundi bait.


Description:
28650589-62A8-46D8-8892-B274C953730E

Knowing the snake couldn't bite me with the frog in his mouth
I grabbed him right behind the head,
took the frog,
and put it in my bait bucket.

Now the problem was how to release the snake
without getting bitten.
So, I grabbed my bottle of Jack Daniels
and poured a little whiskey in its mouth.
His eyes rolled back,
he went limp.
I released him into the lake without incident
and carried on fishing
using the frog.


Description:
41414021-11AA-495B-8246-8A2BC65E0544

A little later, I felt a nudge on my foot.
It was that bloody snake,
with two more frogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment