One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the road side eating grass.Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?""We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass."
"Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said."But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over
there under that tree."
"Bring them along," the lawyer replied.
Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You may come with us, also.
The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and six children with me!""Bring them all as well," the lawyer answered.They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine.Once under way, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place. The grass is almost a foot high
Popular Posts
-
Universal Prismatic Microscope Consisting of 5,682 parts and able to achieve resolutions of up to 100,000 diameters Rife's inventions...
-
To anyone who has worked with children, I think you will like this one 1+2= 3 Until a child tells you what they are thinking, we can...
-
A Mexican, a Muslim, and Donald Trump Are Walking Down a Beach… An illegal Mexican immigrant, a radical Muslim, and Donald Trump were walki...
-
Subject: CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM One day I had lunch with some friends. Jim, a short, b...
-
IN RESPONSE TO ALL THE RECENT E-MAILS ABOUT OUR DOG: PLEASE BE ADVISED, WE ARE SICK AND TIRED OF ANSWERING QU...
-
Square Testicles This is a joke that is supposed to bring you the luck of the Irish. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *...
-
Subject: How did we elect his guy? An Israeli doctor says: "In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut o...
-
The Question: DO YOU LIKE GETTING OLDER??? I am forwarding this to those on my Seniors email list because it is so ...
-
The older we get.... ONE Recently, when I went to McDonald's I saw on the menu that you could have an ...
-
Texas A&M Commencement Address – The students gave a standing ovation; the faculty were deathly silent! from http://theghostfighter...
Saturday, August 29, 2015
Another dumb lawyer joke...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment